Beautiful on the Outside

Next Steps!!!

Fun things are about to happen for MY DAILY SHE… watch my little update on next steps!

Holy cow! I look pooped in this video… Sorry, if I appear unenthusiastic. It’s been a long day. But I’m plowing through it and super excited about what I have to share with you.

Oh! One cute thing I didn’t mention in the video was how impressed I am with my two boys. Since I told them about the upcoming surgery, they are already demonstrating how they can handle the chores and to-dos without being asked a million times. I’m so impressed! Who knew surgery would be a motivator for them to kick it up a notch!Β  πŸ™‚

Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO

Amy
    November 10, 2017 at 6:39 am

So excited to see your new line! You are one of the hardest working people I know so I have no doubt you’ll be able to bang out everything you need to, but with only one working hand? Ouch! Here’s to all of your boys being sweet, hard-working helpers, plus here’s to takeout and delivery and unfolded clothes. Here’s to quick recovery. And here’s to your new product line! πŸ’•

November 10, 2017 at 7:29 am

That’s a super kind comment! It’s really gives me a boost. Thank you, thank you!

Jen T.
    November 10, 2017 at 7:37 am

Wow! I’m speechless! You are amazing! I wish you all the luck in the world. I’m sure you’re going to wow us all! Can’t wait to see what you made! πŸ˜ƒ

November 10, 2017 at 7:45 am

I need all the luck I can get! Thank you so much for commenting!

Kim
    November 10, 2017 at 7:43 am

I’m sorry about your finger. 😒 I don’t know how you can do all this, but I believe you can do it! You get a pass on house work for a while! That’s what I call a huge Christmas perk! Good luck!

November 10, 2017 at 7:47 am

Yes, I’m excited about not having to maintain the house. I know my boys will do a good job keeping it picked up. It is an awesome Christmas perk! What more could a mom ask for?

Kelltie
    November 10, 2017 at 7:50 am

If anyone can juggle everything and pull through the hard weeks to come, it’s you! I hope everything goes smoothly and I’m excited for the new things to come!

November 10, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Thank you so much Kelltie! I really appreciate your support!

Barb
    November 10, 2017 at 8:56 am

Best wishes on a successful surgery and quick recovery. I can’t wait to see some of the product that you come up with.

November 10, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Thank you Barb! I can’t wait to share it with you guys!

Sonya
    November 10, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Good Gravy…all for an avocado πŸ₯‘. We will pray for a swift recovery and strength for the rest of the fam. When things like this happen it shows ya just how much is fluff and low key is the way to be:) love ya 😘

November 10, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Don’t I know it! Many, many thanks for the prayers and support. I’ll need it! XOXO

Laura
    November 11, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Oh my goodness!!! You are completely amazing, Melessa. I’m so excited to see the shop, and I’m so sorry to hear about the surgery. You have a fantastic attitude about it–I’ll be praying for you!

November 13, 2017 at 7:17 am

“Oh my goodness” is what I’m saying everyday! It’s madness and exciting at the same time. But really just crazy! Thank you for your support, prayers and encouragement!

Lillian
    November 12, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Hurray for kids growing up and rising to the occasion!!! Give us a shout if you need any help!

November 13, 2017 at 7:10 am

I know! Talk about a tender mercy! Thanks!

We'd love to hear your comments!