I can’t believe it! It’s actually been one year since the blog started.
I wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to this blog since it started one year ago. Thank you so much for sacrificing your time and sharing your stories with My Daily She!
- Laura Roth – for beginning this crazy blog journey with me
- Shelly Siegel – NHCC’s director of TRIO
- Heather Kristin – Mentor, Wife, Mother, Survivor
- Rothana Walbolt – Founder of M3C
- Ana Munro – Journalist, English Professor, and Co-founder of the American Indian Education Initiative and Advisory Council at North Hennepin Community College (NHCC)
- Terry McDaniel – Beautiful Environmental Artist
- Neda Kellogg – Founder of Project DIVA (Dignity, Integrity, Virtue, Availability)
- Jean Strait – Professor in Teacher Education at Hamline University in St. Paul Minnesota
- Sara Lauren Lewis – Coordinator for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- Essence Jones – Founder of Protect Your Crown
- Martha Paynter – Seamstress, Cook, Wife, Mother and Survivor
- Elena Sherman – Full-time Aerialist
- My Lee – First-generation Hmong-American
- Nohemi Garcia – Wife, Mother and Survivor
- Panghoua Moua – Wife, Mother and Survivor
- Karla Kritz and Deb Holten – Entrepreneurs
- Joan Konnad – Wife, Mother, Cook and Survivor
- Zoë François – Cook, Photographer, Wife and Mother
- Karla Smith – Spoken Word Artist
- Krynn Ledah Umm – Adoption Coordinator
- Molly Mogren – Co-founder of Namakan Fur
- Sanni Brown – TV/Radio Personality
- Heather Lindsay and her mother Karen Hanberg – Wives, Mothers and Survivors
- Dr. Janel Ward – Doctor, Wife and Mother
- Erin Borges – Entrepreneur
- Carlee Hansen – Author and Podcast Host
- Bianca Rhodes – Producer, Artist and Film Maker
- Jenny Hansen Lane – Artist, Photographer and Blogger
- Amy Oelkers – Wife, Mother, Cook and Confidant
And a very special thanks to Jo Brown who has graciously stepped in to share her time, talents and energy. She is my right hand gal on all marketing and editing. You’re AMAZING, Jo!
Looking forward to another beautiful year. Godspeed everyone!